Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Keeping up with the times

The goal of this blog is simple: To assist REALTORS® cope with the ever-changing technological landscape.

Ok, so I realize that many of you are probably thinking "Who are you, and what do you know?" Well, I'll tell you. My name is Marc Everlove and I am the Director of Information Technologies at the South Bay Association of Realtors®. I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator. Until recently, I ran a local I.T. consultancy. We provided Web Development & Marketing, Network Installation & Maintennance, and general technical assistance and support where needed. etc... and blah blah blah... Let's just say that I have been a nerd for a very long time.

Enough about me, this blog is about you, the REALTOR®. I will be posting regularly to help you navigate the hazards and pitfalls of technology.

So STAY TUNED! There is a lot to know, and the potential issues are significant. Until next time... Keep Pumpin'

No comments: